I’m glad to announce that the new Grass Worlds beta patch is almost ready. Most of the major bugs will be solved and there will be some minor changes.
- Evil Land will have an AI and an unique gameplay mechanism!
- Taitaki’s introduction will be changed a little, Chumara will actually summon Taitaki.
- The tree gathering problem in Allies Torn Apart possibly got fixed. (After the patch, please send us more feedbacks related to this problem)
The traitor will get its final (unique) terrain style!
- New patrol points will be added on most levels instead of auto defense (auto defense will still be active on most levels!)
- The Sabotage will now continue properly when Matak dies, Chumara will give up after a while if Dakini can’t kill them.
Dual color tree technology will be applied on the Block 1 levels where suitable (apart from Land of the Wilds and Legend of Kikikini where it’s originally introduced and tested earlier)
- Update (by Dezsike): The launcher will have a new feature to force Ghost Army when the automatic detection fails. WARNING! Don’t use it when there’s a question mark in the Guest Spell slot! It either means that the automatic Ghost Army patch worked or there’s a different guest spell available on this level. In the second case you won’t be able to use the guest spell if you force Ghost Army.
I have an other announcement! Our old site is now closed because the migration of the content is now finished and most of the contents is out of date. All links to the old site is now redirected to the new site! If you have a link to an old content please update it. The news archive may be available in the future.